Ruby on Rails (ROR) Developer
GTS has a unique opportunity for an experienced Ruby on Rails developer to take a leadership role.This is a great opportunity to join a global development team where we encourage new ideas.
• Write clean, maintainable, reusable, reliable, and efficient Ruby code
• Design robust, scalable and secure features.
• Analyze software requirements and provide solutions. Perform analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of software solutions.
• Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in team tools, programming languages and frameworks
• Work with DevOps, QA, Design and other team members to move our processes.
• Writes technical documentation to support software, software integrations, reports, etc
• Drive the execution of design, and deliver to deadlines.
- • Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
• Proficient in Ruby, CoffeeScript, RESTful APIs,Jquery
• Written and/or maintain a Rails plugin
• Experience on relational databases: PostgreSQL/MongoDB
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Familiarity with version control (Git, Mercurial, Subversion)
• Experience with Test Drive Development (TDD), continuous integration, Scrum, Kanban.
|Job Category||ROR Developer|
|Qualification||Master in Computer Science|